Apex Energy Solutions, a dealer for next-generation replacement windows and eco-friendly building products, announced that it is now selling franchise opportunities in markets across the United States.
Launched in 1998 with $20,000 of borrowed capital, Apex today is a nearly $30 million business that expects double-digit growth in 2016. The firm has franchises operating in 15 states, and its expansion plans include several top U.S. markets over the next 18 months.
Founder and CEO Michael Foit said entrepreneurs have often asked for Apex franchise opportunities, but he and his leadership team wanted to make sure they had all the pieces in place to ensure franchisee success.
"We put together a franchise package that is an entrepreneur's dream," Foit said. "Exclusive products. Trademarked direct-selling approach. Sales training and tools no one in our industry can touch. And a train-hard, work-hard, play-hard culture. It's the complete package."
Previously, Apex sold market licenses. Every one of its licensees has stepped up to convert to franchise ownership.
Apex's franchise offerings stand out from the competition:
- An exclusive, top-of-the-line product. Its unique construction and proprietary components mean the Insignia e2 exceeds industry standards for energy efficiency and durability.
- A trademarked sales approach. The Flipside™ sales approach brings direct selling into the 21st century – and keeps prices low by bypassing paid advertising.
- Technology unmatched in its industry. From a customer-relationship-management app developed in-house to an interactive, tablet-based storybook presentation, Apex pioneered a high-tech approach to direct selling.
- A customer-centric installer program. Apex provides the Apex Master Installer Program™ to ensure every window fits right.
- Focused training and support. Apex trains its people to be champions, provides a dedicated national developer, and offers the support they need to succeed.
- An upbeat, high-energy culture. "If Apex franchisees don't have fun, they're doing it wrong," Foit said.
"I'm building a business and having a blast doing it," said Jared Bringhurst, owner of Apex Energy Solutions of Salt Lake City. "Apex not only has a great product and programs, but it's also got a certain swagger that makes every day exciting."
The initial fee for an Apex franchise is $25,000, with territory fees ranging from $35,000 to $75,000 depending on the market. The estimated initial investment ranges from $95,850 to $195,500.
For additional information about Apex Energy Solutions franchise opportunities, go to www.apexenergygroup.com/franchise. To learn more about the company, visit www.apexenergygroup.com.